I’m just someone who likes cooking and for whom sharing food is a form of expression.
Check out our recipes
Baked Shrimp and Vermicelli
1. 3 grams Shrimp shell
2. 15 grams Small piece ginger
3. 2-3 clove Garlic
4. 1-2 clove Garlic
5. 1 Spring onion
6. 1 Celery
7. 2-3 Coriander root
8. 2-3 Mushroom stalk
9. 10 Black peppers
10. 1 Bay leave
How to cook
1. Heat the pan, add oil, shrimp shells and wait until shrimp
change to red color. Fill the veggie (except bay leaf, Chaun Jieaw, black pepper) Stir until vegetables. Then add Chaun Jieaw,bay leave, black pepper, and pour water down. Simmer
over low heat until water dry out.
2. Between simmer shrimp and mushroom, blanch vermicelli until cook. Then set aside.
3. Warm the pan, pour water from steam vermicelli down. Add
oyster sauce, soy sauce, seasoning sauce, sugar, mushroom,
oil. Add vermicelli and fry until dry out. Add sesame oil, shrimp, coriander, celery and turn off the serve. Sprinkle with pepper.
Spicy Salad Thai Style
1. 50 g. Glass Noodle
2. 7 Shrimps (100 g.)
3. 50 g. Minced Pork
4. Dried Shrimp
5. 3 Tbsp. Fried Peanut
6. 1/2 Ball Onion (sliced)
7. 1 Tbsp. Shallot
8. 1/2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
10. 1 Tbsp. Bird Chili (chopped)
11. 1 1/2 Tsp. Sugar
12. 1 1/2 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
13. 1 1/2 Tbsp. Lime
How to cook
1. Cut half vermicelli. Then chop coriander, spring onion and celery in 2 inches piece.
2. Heat water to boil, then boil vermicelli and set aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Boil shrimp, minced pork until cooked. Put into a mixing bowl.
4. Season spicy dressing with mix chili, garlic, sugar, lime, fish sauce well together.
5. Mix shallot, onion, dried shrimp, tomatoes, coriander, spring onions and celery together. 6. Sprinkle beans all around. Ready to serve.